Obligatory "Picked up my Raptor today" thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I didn't actually get to pick it up because I am still on my Afghanistan vacation. So my wife went down and picked her up instead. I was worried they were going to leave the poor thing outside so I thought it best if we didn't wait until I get home in two weeks to take delivery. That being said the salesman said as soon as they got it off the truck and cleaned up they put it in the showroom! Oh well, better safe than sorry. So here she is with my Wife, daughter, and daughter's friend.

Ive already bought a airaid dry drop in filter, and as soon as I get home the bed is getting line-x'd and I'm throwing a Covers USA bed cover on. I'm also going to tint the front windows and the windshield. I am also planning on buying the SVC tune as soon as I get home as well.

Thanks to everybody who offered their advice along the way. I joined this site in 2010 as a broke college student dreaming of owning a Raptor, now four years later my dream finally came true. If you want something bad enough and are willing to bust your ass for it anything is possible.

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 196

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! Busting your ass and deployments definitely help with the finances. Deployments got me a C5 Z06 which I later sold for my C6 Z06 which is getting sold for the Raptor. Get some!

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! Busting your ass and deployments definitely help with the finances. Deployments got me a C5 Z06 which I later sold for my C6 Z06 which is getting sold for the Raptor. Get some!
Damn! Those are both some sick ass rides. I told my wife I'm going to need another deployment to pay for all the mods I want. Trying to go somewhere that does the 4-6 month rotations if you know what I mean.