Newbie from Jersey....with a new BLACK BEAUTY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove a platinum for a year... Long story short... backed into a pole and couldn't find a used replacement bumper so I stopped at the dealer on the way home. All I told my wife was I fixed my bumper... She didn't know until like 2 days later when she saw the raptor it in the garage. It was funny. Welcome to the forum!:favorites13:

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove a platinum for a year... Long story short... backed into a pole and couldn't find a used replacement bumper so I stopped at the dealer on the way home. All I told my wife was I fixed my bumper... She didn't know until like 2 days later when she saw the raptor it in the garage. It was funny. Welcome to the forum!:favorites13:

Haha that's pretty funny. A friend of my actually tried hiding that he bought a ZR1 from the wife. He was parking it in his friends garage. Did this for a month when finally the wife noticed $120k was missing from their account. She was not pleased lol.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha that's pretty funny. A friend of my actually tried hiding that he bought a ZR1 from the wife. He was parking it in his friends garage. Did this for a month when finally the wife noticed $120k was missing from their account. She was not pleased lol.

Yeah it's those impulse purchases that drive the wives crazy.....