New truck cam in 6 weeks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coolhand5599

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my truck six weeks ago. It came in yesterday and I picked it up today. Traded my 12 in for a 14 black screw. The dealer told me no more orders. They stopped production and no word if they were making a 2015. He said I got one of the last ones. They have a few in stock.

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my truck six weeks ago. It came in yesterday and I picked it up today. Traded my 12 in for a 14 black screw. The dealer told me no more orders. They stopped production and no word if they were making a 2015. He said I got one of the last ones. They have a few in stock.

waiting on my 2014 special edition to come in I have the last one coming in southern VA time to sell my 2013

M3ichael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called my dealer and he said no more orders until 2015. I did ask him if the Raptor was confirmed for 2015. He said he saw it two days ago and its awesome.

OP
OP
C

Coolhand5599

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will post pictures this week when I figure out how and get som of the mods done Tuesday.

M3ichael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor production hasn't ended yet and neither has balance out

And there is no 2015 either

Some dealers are just completely ******* clueless

They are still scheduling them for another month or so. However Ford has already told the dealers that there is more than enough orders to fill the rest of production. So any orders taken above this most likely will not be built.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Saw it where?

Sent him an email just waiting on a response.