new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cheek

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man i will never sell to someone i know ever again. ugh i take great care of my stuff no muddin no smoking burnouts nothing of the sort. To clarify dad was the one who wanted the truck i made the deal with my buddies dealership. Anywho since he has had it its died on him 4 times going down the road an said low oil pressure. shit ive been to Florida 2x an Galveston 3x an never a hickup. Now the wrench is on the dash. Ive ran Royal Purple since i took delivery of it in 2011 5k on all oil changes. On top of that the blend door actuator is clicking now. An you best believe Dad calls every time it does something. Help me Obie Juan your my only hope!!!!

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man i will never sell to someone i know ever again. ugh i take great care of my stuff no muddin no smoking burnouts nothing of the sort. To clarify dad was the one who wanted the truck i made the deal with my buddies dealership. Anywho since he has had it its died on him 4 times going down the road an said low oil pressure. shit ive been to Florida 2x an Galveston 3x an never a hickup. Now the wrench is on the dash. Ive ran Royal Purple since i took delivery of it in 2011 5k on all oil changes. On top of that the blend door actuator is clicking now. An you best believe Dad calls every time it does something. Help me Obie Juan your my only hope!!!!

Yeah I learned a long time ago never sell anything to friends/family. It just isn't worth the potential hurt feelings and headaches. I have had people want to buy my trucks but I just tell them I prefer not to sell stuff to people i know and if they really want it I will let them know when/where I trade it in.