New 2014 Blue Flame Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my truck last week, but due to bad weather and holidays just had a chance to clean it up and get some pictures today.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for their patience and guidance while I've been on here since last July looking for any information I could find.

I have a couple mods ready to go, and already looking for more.
Tailgate lock
Door Detent 3.0

Attachments

• DSC02330.jpg
    DSC02330.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC02325.jpg
    DSC02325.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 79

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey I see you're in Illinois. I'm in Illinois as well. Over in sleepy hollow. Congratulations on the new raptor. Blue flame is the best color by the way. ;-)

JM11c1papa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Does it fit in your garage? I read somewhere on here that the 2014 is taller than the 2013 model.

Thanks!

OP
OP
L

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. It had to be Blue Flame, our last vehicle was a 2010 Explorer Limited in that color and we loved it.

@RatedSVT - I didn't think Sleepy Hollow was a real place, had to look it up. I'm 40 miles south of Springfield, 265 miles from you. Love the GT500 in your avatar. Mine is a Race Red 2012, once it warms up I'll get a picture of it with the Raptor.

@JM11c1papa - Yes it fits under the door with about 3" to spare. I was worried so I measured carefully before I placed the order. I had to go with the Scab since the Screw would have been too long to close the door!

I'll make the same offer as raptorchris, if anyone wants pics or measurements of anything to help out while they are waiting for their truck just let me know and I will be glad to oblige.

raptorchris14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck! Enjoy it and thanks for the offer as well. I know how it was waiting for my truck wanting more and more info and pics, I think it is a great service that we can do that for our fellow members!
Have fun with the truck!