Navtv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to order Navtv for my 2014. I am a little reluctant in case there is some computability issue with the 2014. Anyone know for sure if it will work on the 14s

raptorchris14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to order Navtv for my 2014. I am a little reluctant in case there is some computability issue with the 2014. Anyone know for sure if it will work on the 14s

I have done some research and even called the headquarters and they are confirming that it will work in the 2014's. Mine is on order and should be installed when I receive my truck! Looks like pretty nice mod.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a bypass that allows full nav features and control while driving and use of front and rear camera at anytime without having to adjust truck app settings. we sell them here at the shop

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i believe the new units come with the harness now. and from what i know, the 13 and 14 are the same. just a difference in color options.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

if we get enough interest, i can see about another group buy for them. it will save you a bit of money if we can.