My window sticker is available today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I am a little excited.

I spoke with the SVT folks last week and they gave me a build date of the 3/23 with delivery between April 1st and 7th. I was initially hesitant to put too much confidence in that information after reading the various posts here, but I am good now.

I was hoping that the truck would make it here before our first born son, but it doesn't look like that will be the case.

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats! I too was excited when my sticker showed up.....back in January.....still waiting for it to be delivered......

Sent using Tapatalk

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now I am a little excited.

I spoke with the SVT folks last week and they gave me a build date of the 3/23 with delivery between April 1st and 7th. I was initially hesitant to put too much confidence in that information after reading the various posts here, but I am good now.

I was hoping that the truck would make it here before our first born son, but it doesn't look like that will be the case.

Congrats on both new additions to your family, Scubasigguy! Send a PM my way with your order number and dealership name/state; I'll provide you with weekly updates on its status. :)

Crystal

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. The waiting just gets more difficult as each milestone is reached. RDFTS is just about in a league of his own at this point.

D

Deleted member 12951

Congratulations. The waiting just gets more difficult as each milestone is reached. RDFTS is just about in a league of his own at this point.

I resent that. :)

Damn I want my damn truck, damn it! All I do is wait all the damn time, think about it all the damn time, talk about it all the damn time, pissed all the damn time and just keep buying all this damn stuff for something that I don't damn have and starting to wonder if I even ordered a damn raptor as its starting to think I just had a damn dream that I even ordered this damn thing. Did I mention that I am damn tired of being damn tired of waiting? Damn it again.

Sent using Tapatalk

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RDFTS - Have you ever considered being put into a medically induced coma? I will deliver your Raptor and have you brought out of the coma when your truck arrives. :)

D

Deleted member 12951

RDFTS - Have you ever considered being put into a medically induced coma? I will deliver your Raptor and have you brought out of the coma when your truck arrives. :)

If I am put into a coma (which is starting to sound like a good idea actually) then how am I supposed to continue to earn money so I can keep buying more damn mods? :)