My truck is at the dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEOSURVEY

Reaction score
Just got the call from my salesman saying my truck just arrived and is being unloaded off the semi. I pick it up tomorow morning. Oh my goodness the wait is finally over! Thank you Crystal and Ashley for the updates while I was waiting. I will post pictures once I figure out how.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought you were just having it fixed. Had me worried there for a sec...

Congrats!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Awesome! Congratulations! When I ordered my Raptor, I didnt get warning that it arrived. I drove by the dealership and almost broke my neck and ran off the road... Drove like a bat out of hell up to the lot!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats!! Only one more sleepless night and then you'll be grinning ear to ear for the next millennium!!

D

Deleted member 12951

I just got the call to its finally over, picking it up fri. almost 7 months since i ordered hopefully everything is ok with truck its been sitting around for 3 months??

Big and long time waited, CONGRATS!!!
Glad you stuck it out, thought we were going to lose you a few times. Post pics!