Let the torture begin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor is officially here, and waiting to be transported from train yard to dealership.
The worse part is I live a mile from the yard and can see it behind the fence.
The dealership is 10 miles away.
When I bought my 12, it sat at the rail yard for almost 2 weeks before getting picked up! Let's hop e it's not that long of a wait!

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be sooooo tempted to arrange a transporter of my own to have it brought to the dealer. You know just have it show up on the dealer lot..

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am rather glad I did not order mine and just picked it up off the lot. It was bad enough that I was thinking I had to wait two days for me to cut them a check from the Company. (Was lucky enough that they let me take it home that day and bring the check two days later).

D

Deleted member 12951

Mine got to the rail yard last night too and I sure hope it doesn't take two more weeks. The ETA is March 18th but hopefully it gets picked up sooner. I am getting anxious.

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing here, arrived at rail yard about 553 this am (yes im stalking her) 6 miles from yard to dealer. , She promised to just go get it for me...we shall see..shes the fleet manager and super busy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GOTSVT?

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears mine is on a truck on the way to the dealer now.............

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See this thread was a complete waste we did not even get a chance to derail it and talk about things way off topic.

With that said... so how is the weather.