Length of time from initial order to delivery.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the round about time from when the dealer orders a unit to the delivery on their lot. I know it will varry but any history from others would be nice to know.

Also, anyone know the last date a dealer can make an order? (Just checking my bases to be sure this time im not screwed!).

--John

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my wait was under 60 days (52, I think)... but that seems to be rather rare. There are a bunch of people here who had to wait a long time for their orders to get pulled but it seems that if the dealer had an allocation available around 3-4 months is the norm.

good luck.

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order only took about 50 days. It went fast. The same dealer told me they had ordered one a month before mine that still had not come in yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 4-17 and truck is expected to arrive June 8th. This was actually bumped up from June 26th. I got a call from the dealership and confirmed with Crystal and SVT.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going on about 18-weeks now. The truck is in Phoenix just waiting for a transport to take it here in Tucson. Maybe tomorrow but it looks like next week instead.

D

Deleted member 12951

My dates are in my signature but roughly 4.5 months. After it was built, it took nearly 2 months to get to the dealer....