Last Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dirt colored Raptor was a stroke of pure genius. It ranks right up there with thongs and the dreaded 4-hour *****. Now excuse me while I play a round of naked Call of Duty followed by a game of "up periscope" in the bath tub.

I tried a game of "up periscope" the other night but wife filled the tub too high and periscope never got above water! Settled for game of "snake in the lake" instead.

RPTR SE

Reaction score
Still proud of my ruby red special edition...fits perfectly! The 6.2L rocks! For sure somebody post the numbers for our battlewagons. Total numbers produced, even broken down by year, colors, special edition breakdown, etc. Just like the rest of us - I've been wearing a permanent smile since I ordered mine. For you folks still trying to get one - WTF are you waiting on. There will not be another chance!

madenis

Reaction score
I'd would have ordered a Terrian SCAB if it had been available, - still would consider one if I could find one available; would look great with the 2012 White SCREW and 2010 Orange SCAB

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, if that orange was still available I would have Defiantly gotten it in place of the black I got. Even though I love the black that orange kicked ass.

--John

the1russ

Reaction score
This is way late but if others are like me, old posts get read. I have a 2014 Oxford White Super-cab Raptor. I ordered a report (SKU M-0180-RAPT) from Ford Performance Group that breaks down production numbers for all the Raptors. They show 22409 2014 Raptors being produced (2511 were Super cabs), mine was #22384, so only 25 made after that. There were only 374 white Super Cabs, and mine is only 1 of 2 that ordered just the hood decal. In my case, I thought it would cut down on glare, and it does. Someone was asking about "Terrain" color production numbers - 234 Super Cabs and 1191 Super Crews. Interestingly, I ordered my Raptor in April 2014 and I think it was July when they called and said I had to pick a different color - I had picked Terrain - they said they weren't painting any more Terrains. I had 30 seconds to pick a new color or my production would go to the end of the list. Truck was assembled 8/22/14, delivered sometime in Oct.

The break down of options in interesting when you see option you didn't know existed. For example, 50 super cabs got day time running lamps, WTF? Are those lights on top of the cab?

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is way late but if others are like me, old posts get read. I have a 2014 Oxford White Super-cab Raptor. I ordered a report (SKU M-0180-RAPT) from Ford Performance Group that breaks down production numbers for all the Raptors. They show 22409 2014 Raptors being produced (2511 were Super cabs), mine was #22384, so only 25 made after that. There were only 374 white Super Cabs, and mine is only 1 of 2 that ordered just the hood decal. In my case, I thought it would cut down on glare, and it does. Someone was asking about "Terrain" color production numbers - 234 Super Cabs and 1191 Super Crews. Interestingly, I ordered my Raptor in April 2014 and I think it was July when they called and said I had to pick a different color - I had picked Terrain - they said they weren't painting any more Terrains. I had 30 seconds to pick a new color or my production would go to the end of the list. Truck was assembled 8/22/14, delivered sometime in Oct.

The break down of options in interesting when you see option you didn't know existed. For example, 50 super cabs got day time running lamps, WTF? Are those lights on top of the cab?

Where on the Ford Performance Group web site did you order the report?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Small world. Also have a 2014 SCAB White delivered August if I remember right. No hood decal though.

the1russ

Reaction score
Sorry - ordered "F-150 Raptor SVT Certificate" in Dec. of '16 from "Ford Show Parts". Couldn't find a good link. SKU on the invoice is "M-0180-RAPT", $70. Includes the option break down report, a fancy certificate identifying your production number, an exact duplicate of the window sticker - adhesive back and all. Pricey for what it is but pretty cool nonetheless.

oops tried again - found it right away: http://www.fordshowparts.com/store.cfm?store_id=1

Will have to do a write up on running the Raptor in the '16 Sonora Rally. Didn't do many mods to the truck and it was actually competitive. We ran the "Safari" class so we were learning how to race a rally and rules didn't require fire suits, roll bar, etc. We were still passing race vehicles.

and to be even more specific about the exact thing I ordered that included production numbers broken down by option - probably 60 or more options:

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_...91302&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=6913

Last edited:

the1russ

Reaction score
not sure how to "reply" to a specific entry. new to this. anyway, guy who also has a white scab, what prompted you to get the scab instead of screw? For me, I had a 2013 screw and traded it for a 2014 scab. Just found the screw to be too long when running offroad. The add'l chassis length did make it a little more stable sliding corners though. Backend had a little more incentive to stay in the back....

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
not sure how to "reply" to a specific entry. new to this. anyway, guy who also has a white scab, what prompted you to get the scab instead of screw? For me, I had a 2013 screw and traded it for a 2014 scab. Just found the screw to be too long when running offroad. The add'l chassis length did make it a little more stable sliding corners though. Backend had a little more incentive to stay in the back....

For me it came down to the rarity of the truck and I personally prefer the look of an extra cab short bed. The Tundra that SDHQ converted to extra cab short bed always catches my eye as well.
b356b644e4c9771b868e5c71d5824f08.jpg