Just received, a few questions, impressions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9599svt

Reaction score
I just received my new screw raptor and have a couple questions and first impressions. I only drove it once so far which was about a 60 mile trip home from the dealer. First off I was very impressed at how good the truck looks. The drive home was a mix of 55mph "county roads" and freeway. I got an even 16 mpg according to the computer for the trip. I could not believe how easy it was to drive, very good road manners, comfortable, smooth, and very secure feeling no wondering. For a stock truck I thought it has a very nice exhaust note. Wow what a roomy back seat. Thought the rubber floor mats that came with it ( front and back ) were very nice for factory issue. The directional took a minute to get used too but after using it a few times thought it to be a nice feature.
I was surprised at how " flexible" the outside door skin seems to be. Is the door skin raptor specific?
Also can you drive with the driver or passenger window open slightly when its raining without having water come in like most newer vehicles?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck.

The cab is not raptor specific. Some items are but overall it's the same as a regular f150.

I can't say water will poor in but I'm sure some will come in. I've never driven with the window cracked in the rain.