Just ordered my black screw limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coolhand5599

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to figur out if I am better off training my loaded 2012 or selling out right. Any thoughts.it has about 43,000 mi in perfect condition but not sure what to ask. They said they will give me $39,000 on trade.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get tax savings from trade ins it can be worth it. I've actually gotten great numbers on my trade in offers. But will probably sell private.

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get tax savings from trade ins it can be worth it. I've actually gotten great numbers on my trade in offers. But will probably sell private.

I apologize for my ignorance, but what do you mean by "if you get tax savings"? How would one get/not get tax savings on a trade-in vs. selling private party?

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tax savings comes from the amount of state sales tax you pay. In AZ we pay the difference between the cost of the truck and after trade-in. Could be worth several thousand more. Best check w/dealer or go online with your DMV website and check it out.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just at my dealers and he said he had 8 on order and wasn't sure he'd even get the last two.

I'm curious if your dealer said anything like that?

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tax savings comes from the amount of state sales tax you pay. In AZ we pay the difference between the cost of the truck and after trade-in. Could be worth several thousand more. Best check w/dealer or go online with your DMV website and check it out.

Yep, it's like that in NV as well... and I think I read Cali does it? Don't quote me.

OP
OP
C

Coolhand5599

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, but it's one of the largest volume ford dealers in the country. I guess they have weight to through around.