Just got the call!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill_C

Reaction score
Finally. After what seemed like an eternity, my salesman just called to say my Flame Blue SCab is in. I think the next couple days may seem longer than the wait from when I ordered it back on 10/31/13. I have an appointment Saturday to get a quote on my trade in. I figure I should take possession early next week. I sure could have used the remote start and heated seats these past couple days though.:happy3:

OP
OP
Bill_C

Bill_C

Reaction score
Was it that long? I guess I had other things going on to occupy my wait. I think I was more anxious having my engine built for my Stang. That started back in August and just had it shipped to me last Friday. Been a good week I guess.
And thanks guys.

Raptordon

Reaction score
Congrats !!!

Thats Great news Bill ! I ordered my Blue Flame supercab back on Oct 22 , Got a build date of Jan 29 but still no delivery date ! Enjoy your new Raptor ! take some photos to post !

OP
OP
Bill_C

Bill_C

Reaction score
Raptordon, I think I am probably the only one on here that never checked or looked for my build info. I knew i was in for a long wait from the beginning so I figured it would just make it longer knowing when the build date was.