I never did a "I received my Raptor Thread"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarRamrod

Reaction score
Well I got my Raptor a few weeks ago.

Ordered 5/7, Built 6/2, received 7/10 after a 2 week shipping delay. Originally projected to get to the dealer on 6/27 but got held on a train for a week and a half.

I have already replaced the reflectors on the mirrors and gotten in on the group buy for a navtv.

I plan to put a light bar in the grill underlining ford, and getting a hard bed cover to make my bed inaccessible. Im also getting my front windows tinted to match the back.

Im looking for other cheaper mods to do. All advice is welcome. I plan to wait for 36k before i raise to the mid perch.

Also Thank you to Crystal and Ashley for keeping me updated on the schedule of my delivery.

IMG_20140710_151118_zps50c97c37.jpg

OP
OP
C

CarRamrod

Reaction score
too late. you dont get one

????????

if youre talkin about the navtv i sent you the money last wednesday. a few days before you ordered.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Nice truck.

If you're waiting till 36K to do the mid perch, you should spray some MPHD or other corrosion protector on there. Otherwise when you go to do it, you may run into difficulty.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

spray it around the shock itself?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
????????

if youre talkin about the navtv i sent you the money last wednesday. a few days before you ordered.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

spray it around the shock itself?
im talking about your received raptor thread