I called SVT and..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saGz

Reaction score
The comment to me was "a clean order" and, "your truck will be built." What does "clean" order mean, exactly? I was so excited he said it would be built that I didnt ask. Should I take that comment and run to the bank even if no VIN?

BTW, new to board, but been reading for weeks now. Ordered my SCREW on 2/7, with fingers crossed. Thanks to all for the good reads/info.

Ciao.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Clean and unscheduled only means your order hasn't been pulled yet. They don't know whether or not your dealer has allocation or not so I'm not sure why they said it "will be built".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
because they started balance out and if its not balanced out it will be built.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
because they started balance out and if its not balanced out it will be built.

So blood, can you tell by looking at a dealer id# and an order # if my truck will be built or not, or is that something I have to ask SVT? I just put my order in on the 25th and DORA on the 26th but as far as I know, the order hasn't been pulled yet. When I asked my salesman (dealer owner) about allocation he said that he spoke to his rep and my truck would have a April or May production date and I should have a vin # in 2-3 weeks. To me that sounds like he has an allocation for me. Is this something you could look into or no?

Last edited:

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they are telling the truth because my dealer told me they had allocation i ordered jan 3 and no vin yet???????

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So blood, can you tell by looking at a dealer id# and an order # if my truck will be built or not, or is that something I have to ask SVT? I just put my order in on the 25th and DORA on the 26th but as far as I know, the order hasn't been pulled yet. When I asked my salesman (dealer owner) about allocation he said that he spoke to his rep and my truck would have a April or May production date and I should have a vin # in 2-3 weeks. To me that sounds like he has an allocation for me. Is this something you could look into or no?

yes but in the 2014 status thread please.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, new to board, but been reading for weeks now. Ordered my SCREW on 2/7, with fingers crossed. Thanks to all for the good reads/info.

Ciao.

Congrats on your order and welcome to FRF!