How to Track your Ford order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am convinced this site BLOWS!!! My friggen build date is only 3 days away and still no window sticker!!! :crazy:

The only thing good about that site is SVTs phone number!

hmmm ive pulled up all kinds of window stickers off that site, mine showed up about 6 days before the build. you two sure you got the right VIN?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm ive pulled up all kinds of window stickers off that site, mine showed up about 6 days before the build. you two sure you got the right VIN?

Yes, I used this VIN with SVT and they have given me updates twice now. They have confirmed a 10/17 build and 10/24 delivery as most recent as this past monday.

It's true, the closer you get...the more the wait friggen sucks!!!

At the end of the day, it's a lot more important to me that the build date is correct than the window sticker anyway. :peace:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Before I call and bug the SVT number, I figured I would run it by you guys. I haven't heard back from the dealer in a while, but he said the build date is on October 10th with a possible delivery of the 24th. My vin is 1ftfw1r62bfd19020
but I don't see a windows sticker popping up on the posted site. I thought someone had said that the sticker is usually posted 2 weeks before build time. Can anyone clarify?

This is a great site and has provided so much information...before I even get my truck!! I know it will be here soon.... just want to make sure I am looking at the right VIN

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFW1R62BFD19020

theres your sticker. make sure you capitalise the letters. you do the same big blue

2011OxfordSVT

Reaction score
Thats great to hear! My build date is 10/24 and still don't have a sticker either. I have gotten more help from SVT than the dealership.

Ordered: 8/23
Received VIN: 8/24
Build Date: 10/24
Delivery Date: 11/14

Wish someone could get my window sticker
1FTEX1R65BFD04052

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats great to hear! My build date is 10/24 and still don't have a sticker either. I have gotten more help from SVT than the dealership.

Ordered: 8/23
Received VIN: 8/24
Build Date: 10/24
Delivery Date: 11/14

Wish someone could get my window sticker
1FTEX1R65BFD04052

you still got time, they say 1-2 weeks before build, but i seem to remember more people getting them about a week before their build date. mine was built on a wednesday 9-22. my sticker didnt show up till like 11pm the thursday before. the build date cold be your build week..... it will make more sense in my reply to blue...

Damn!! Though you may have figured out the mystery ***** with the caps things..but still no go for me.

My VIN: 1FTEX1R69BFD23199

Scheduled to be built this Monday, 10/17.

you could be in the same boat as i was. i thought my build day was the 19th (monday), and when i wasnt getting my window sticker, i was getting a bit nervous and aggrivated too lol. but then late on a thursday my sticker went live and saw my accual build date was 9-22. aggrevating still, but excititng when you start getting all the info. give it till tonight, cuz now that im thinking about it, thursday nights seems to be when things get put into systems over at Ford, thats generally when VIN's are issued and i think most statuses are updated. well from what i had been told by others, seems to have worked out that way.

hehehe just relax guys! have a beer, calm them nerves, watch some Raptor **** on youtube! It WILL get here! i know i know... easy for me to say huh?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you still got time, they say 1-2 weeks before build, but i seem to remember more people getting them about a week before their build date. mine was built on a wednesday 9-22. my sticker didnt show up till like 11pm the thursday before. the build date cold be your build week..... it will make more sense in my reply to blue...

you could be in the same boat as i was. i thought my build day was the 19th (monday), and when i wasnt getting my window sticker, i was getting a bit nervous and aggrivated too lol. but then late on a thursday my sticker went live and saw my accual build date was 9-22. aggrevating still, but excititng when you start getting all the info. give it till tonight, cuz now that im thinking about it, thursday nights seems to be when things get put into systems over at Ford, thats generally when VIN's are issued and i think most statuses are updated. well from what i had been told by others, seems to have worked out that way.

hehehe just relax guys! have a beer, calm them nerves, watch some Raptor **** on youtube! It WILL get here! i know i know... easy for me to say huh?

I have watched every friggen Raptor video on youtube that exists!!!!! :ROFLJest:

It doesnt help that I have a spare room full of mods that I stare at everynight! :ROFLJest:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You were right *****!!!! Window sticker available as of this morning!!!!

Build date on window sticker is now 10/20/11. :peace:

Thanks man. :waytogo:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You were right *****!!!! Window sticker available as of this morning!!!!

Build date on window sticker is now 10/20/11. :peace:

Thanks man. :waytogo:

NP! i know those extra couple days feel like hell, but once you go ad see it the first time, all that sucky time just goes away!

i was getting a lil worried for ya, at like 12:30am last night yours wasnt showing up yet, i was like man im gonna look like an ass if it doesnt show up.... lol