How much dealing can you do on a 2014?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JrFreak

Reaction score
Local dealer just got a 2014 in. Base price is $47,605 with $8880 in options. Total price with d&d is $57,680.

Options:
Equipment Group 801A - $4,760
Other options:
Moonroof, graphics, bed extender, tailgate step, front/rear cameras.

Do dealers "deal" at on on these? Didn't have enough time to stop in. Exterior color was "Terrain"... loved it.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
only way to find out is to call and ask. Here in CA if you can get MSRP on a truck in stock you are doing good.

D

Deleted member 12951

Check out the dealers selling near invoice thread. Its getting late in 2014 and last year so "deals" are getting harder to find.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the dealer and how well you know them or they you. I would think a dealer would be more willing to work with a known customer than one off the street. All that goes out the window if you never actually make the call. In fact I wouldn't call if the dealer was close by instead I'd go in person. Money talks and ******** walks make them know you're a serious customer.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you? Makes a big difference.

Near me (NJ/NY) most dealers want $3-5k or more over MSRP for in stock Raptor, one wanted $10k over.

There is a little more room for orders but those might all be gone by now.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is one dealer by me that said he'd do $2k off their $10k markup lol. Also another dealer by me that is selling for $500 below MSRP.

Pew Pew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer in Texas wanted 5k over msrp. It took 2weeks of going back and forth to get down to msrp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stopped by a dealership 2 weeks ago, who had 2 on the lot. Both were sold! He said that he had 2 other orders which had been pulled, but again, those are sold as well. I did see a 2011 scab with low miles in NH, the internet price was $700 over the 2011 sticker price. Dealers are telling people that Ford is not going to be making any more Raptors after 2014.