Graphics question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsimms89

Reaction score
I only just starting looking for a raptor this week because I learned they were becoming hard to find and I was interested. Luck would have it that my local dealer is having one come in on May 3rd (its already being shipped from the factory) and it is exactly what I would have order with every option that I would have wanted, except it also have the bedside graphics. Obviously I put a deposit on it today and am going to get it but I asked the salesman if the graphics are dealer installed or if they are installed at the factory (because I know the stripes on the camaros and mustangs are installed at dealers) but he didnt know. I told him that if it does turn out to be dealer installed then I wanted them to leave them off when they got the truck in.

My question here is just what I asked him, are the graphics installed at the dealer or are they already installed from the factory?

D

Deleted member 12951

Installed at the factory. For 2014, there is two different bedside graphics depending if its a Special Edition model or not.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only just starting looking for a raptor this week because I learned they were becoming hard to find and I was interested. Luck would have it that my local dealer is having one come in on May 3rd (its already being shipped from the factory) and it is exactly what I would have order with every option that I would have wanted, except it also have the bedside graphics. Obviously I put a deposit on it today and am going to get it but I asked the salesman if the graphics are dealer installed or if they are installed at the factory (because I know the stripes on the camaros and mustangs are installed at dealers) but he didnt know. I told him that if it does turn out to be dealer installed then I wanted them to leave them off when they got the truck in.

My question here is just what I asked him, are the graphics installed at the dealer or are they already installed from the factory?

Just a little info mustangs have stripes installed at factory too have bought 2 of them and had stripes on them.

OP
OP
bsimms89

bsimms89

Reaction score
Damn that sucks, so I'm paying roughly 1000 extra for a sticker that Im going to have to remove

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

I guess that salesman really didnt know what he was talking about then, hes the one who told me that the dealer installed the stripes on the mustang

OP
OP
bsimms89

bsimms89

Reaction score
Oh well, considering how late in the game I started looking and how its getting harder to find them I'm happy that I found one that it literally exactly what I would have ordered but only with the addition of the graphics(which I can take off). And while its not much the dealer did knock 700 off MSRP. Its a tuxedo black screw, arriving on May 3rd.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it the SE? or not? The bedside graphics are more than $1000 MSRP, maybe that charge is for hood graphics.

OP
OP
bsimms89

bsimms89

Reaction score
As far as i know its not SE, from what I remember on the build sheet he showed me it just said graphics package (and $1000), I wasnt sure if it was hood or bedside

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As far as i know its not SE, from what I remember on the build sheet he showed me it just said graphics package (and $1000), I wasnt sure if it was hood or bedside

If it's the hood graphics, you will find that the glare reduction from the hood will be a welcome addition. Plus the graphics on a black raptor will only slightly noticeable. The top of the hood is barely visible from normal standing position.