Graphics from Ford factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen a few different designs of graphics on the 2014 Ford Raptors, when I ordered my Raptor I had the option to add hood and bedside graphics but I guess I should have asked what graphics does the factory put on bed? I know the hood just not sure which bed side graphics they put on... I ordered a 2014 Tuxedo Black Raptor so in a pinch if I should ask if I can add that to my order or not... Thanks guys

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you ordered the special edition, there is the old style graphics from previous years only.

OP
OP
T

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys I found some on eBay way cheaper anyway

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

mrud1998

Reaction score
SE Bed Graphics

I wish to purchase the SE Bed Graphics only that say "RAPTOR" without the mud design. Does anyone know what the order number would be or what I should tell Ford parts?
Thanks In Advance
Mike R

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BAJASVT told me he had them in a thread in the EXTERIOR MODS page. I may take you a while but search his posts and you should find the parts #'s for the SE box decals :cheers: