Got some pics of my Ruby Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBH

Reaction score
The truck was trashed when it was delivered to the dealership. It was coated in salt and brine. We have an incredible detail shop here in town so I took it there and then had some pics taken. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• automotion2.jpg
    automotion2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Raptor 3.jpg
    Raptor 3.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Raptor Front.jpg
    Raptor Front.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Raptor HT.jpg
    Raptor HT.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Raptor side.jpg
    Raptor side.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 119
D

Deleted member 12951

Looks bad ass. What a difference professional done photos make, those are aren't they? :)

OP
OP
J

JBH

Reaction score
They were taken by Buddy Birdwell who specializes in automotive photography.

As far as mods, I have done the exhaust and really like the Roll X I installed. I am looking at doing a 40" light bar in the grill and Nav TV. I probably won't do anything else for a while but the more time I spend on this forum the more things I discover I "need".

D

Deleted member 12951

On the Roll-X, when rolled up, how many inches is it from the front of the bed? I ask because I am getting one too and curious if it will interfere with the bed cage I am getting.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
J

JBH

Reaction score
The Roll X is awesome. Installation is a breeze. When rolled up from the back of the roll to the front of the bed is 12".

DBHRaptor

Reaction score
Damn it almost makes me wish I had that color! But than I see my Tuxedo Black all clean and shiny and stick with my decision :). Great looking truck man Congrats