Got my new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsimms89

Reaction score
Well I picked up my raptor at the dealer 2 days ago and I gotta say it is great. It is exactly what I would have ordered except it has the bedside graphics, and I had planned on taking them off when I got the truck, now after seeing it I cant make up my mind on whether to keep them or not. Not bad though considering I started looking on April 26th and had a deposit on it on April 27th.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 67
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 57

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I picked up my raptor at the dealer 2 days ago and I gotta say it is great. It is exactly what I would have ordered except it has the bedside graphics, and I had planned on taking them off when I got the truck, now after seeing it I cant make up my mind on whether to keep them or not. Not bad though considering I started looking on April 26th and had a deposit on it on April 27th.

I would keep the graphics. You paid a lot of money for them.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Gorgeous truck, bsimms89; I'm kinda partial to how it looks now. You know what they say about if it ain't broke. ;)

Crystal