Ford racing exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenzoFighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at this on youtube and love the sound. I see its a bit pricy but I really like the sound so it is what it is. My question is whats the difference between the tourning and sport editions? They are same price but maybe diff sound?

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ford Racing exhaust is the Borla exhaust with the Ford Racing logo stamped on it and, most likely, a nice little price increase to go with it. The Borla exhaust can be purchased in both touring or "S" (sport) configurations. The "S" or sport variation is going to sound much more aggressive than the touring muffler.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As has been said, it is simply re-branded Borla. There should be a YouTube video by Borla that shows the difference, just search Borla Raptor. The Stinger will be the classic Borla sound, touring will be more mild

OP
OP
R

RenzoFighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for answers....one more question then. The Ford racing is 2 mufflers but the borla set up is one. Whats pros and cons of this?

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for answers....one more question then. The Ford racing is 2 mufflers but the borla set up is one. Whats pros and cons of this?

The pictures on the Ford Racing website are wrong. They offer the "Ford Racing" (Borla) Sport which is one muffler, wrongly shown as having 2 mufflers. They are using the same picture of the (Borla) Touring which has 2 mufflers:

Sport (should have 1 muffler):
2011-2014 F-150 SVT RAPTOR 6.2L CAT-BACK SPORT EXHAUST SYSTEM 145-INCH WB | Part Details for M-5200-F15R145L* | Ford Racing Performance Parts

Ford Racing also offers the "Ford Racing" (Borla) Touring which does have 2 mufflers and is actually the system shown.
2011-2014 F-150 SVT RAPTOR 6.2L CAT-BACK TOURING EXHAUST SYSTEM 145-INCH WB | Part Details for M-5200-F15R145C* | Ford Racing Performance Parts

The Sport will be the louder of the two. Both are very nice kits, but save your pennies and just buy the Borla brand.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See my thread on the exhaust portion of the site, I posted some pis of the ford racing sport system I just installed. It's the same 2 muffler setup as the touring but no resonator in the mid pipe . Awesome system!