Which Ford Dealer in South Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All,

Beginning the raptor search and live around lafayette, la. what dealer should i begin the search with based on everyone's experience? I'm thinking I will need to order this truck.

Thanks,

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine right above invoice at Bennett Ford in Saint Francesville. May very we'll be worth talking to Leigh Anne Bennett and the drive for you, tell her Jimbo sent you. She is a very cool lady and kept on top of tracking my order, SCab last year.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All,

Beginning the raptor search and live around lafayette, la. what dealer should i begin the search with based on everyone's experience? I'm thinking I will need to order this truck.

Thanks,

Congrats on deciding to pull the trigger, apeezie289! As you begin your search, you should also reach out to the fine folks at our Marketing Program Headquarters so they can fill you in on any available incentives and, if needed, track down a truck at any of the dealer lots in your area. Give them a call at 1-800-334-4375, or, if you're on Twitter, you can send a tweet to @FordService.

Good luck on your search! Keep us posted. :)

Crystal

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ummm. Incentives on the Raptor? I don't think so.

Congrats on deciding to pull the trigger, apeezie289! As you begin your search, you should also reach out to the fine folks at our Marketing Program Headquarters so they can fill you in on any available incentives and, if needed, track down a truck at any of the dealer lots in your area. Give them a call at 1-800-334-4375, or, if you're on Twitter, you can send a tweet to @FordService.

Good luck on your search! Keep us posted. :)

Crystal

KBWILSO

Reaction score
apeezie,
Just ordered mine, had to go out of state, nobody would deal, used wade ford out of Atlanta. Most local dealers wanted MSRP. Infact one dealer emailed me that Ford stop making Raptor this year??? I finally decided (really got discouraged), and went with Wade Ford. So far so good, got confirmation, waiting on build date and VIN. Very happy with price. Keep looking its a process, but remember there's a cut-off date???????

Reaction score
Louisiana Here....I was going to fly to Austin, TX to pick my truck up and by luck I searched dealer inventory and found the one I was looking for in Shreveport and paid sticker, I did get an Ipad mini although...

Whatever you do...stay away from Robinson Ford in Baton Rouge, they wanted 10K over window for a 2013 with LSU tiger wrap on a Terrain and (would not charge me big deal) to pull off the LSU colors. This vehicle had over 300 miles on it

My advice....find one you want in dealer inventory....buy it at window sticker price if you can or less....6.2L going going gone