Ford.com build configurator = SE bedside graphics are standard now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the "digital camo" look graphics that are on the SE trucks we've been seeing pictures of are now the "standard" bedside graphics. Might be old news but the last I saw, we all assumed those graphics were SE only.

We couldn't tell because that truck was red but the "RAPTOR" part of the graphic has like a white-ish tint to it while the SVT part is red.

Got me thinking they would look pretty good on my truck......:emotions33:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had mentioned this before that the decal on the SE was going to be the new graphics for the Raptor, because they have discontinued the old one in the parts departmet months ago.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The configurator wasn't working totally right for me the other day, but to me it looked like the SE graphic was more hollow, and the standard graphic was more darker filled digital camo.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The configurator wasn't working totally right for me the other day, but to me it looked like the SE graphic was more hollow, and the standard graphic was more darker filled digital camo.

Possible.

That program that Ford uses is pretty crappy though so it is tough to tell.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
here's some screen shots. could very well be the ford configurator, it's been way off before, but it could be the decal colors are different since they are doing the beadlock rings a different color and stuff.

Top one is special edition, bottom 2 are regular

Attachments

• decals.jpg
    decals.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 140
OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's some screen shots. could very well be the ford configurator, it's been way off before, but it could be the decal colors are different since they are doing the beadlock rings a different color and stuff.

Top one is special edition, bottom 2 are regular

I agree... does look different.

The real pics of the SE we have seen, the decals do look a lot less... lets say noticeable than what the red/blue pics on the builder look like.

Once we see a real regular 2014 with graphics we can see.

If that is the case, count me in the regular edition graphics vs the special edition.

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I did not order the bedside graphics because I'm not a fan of the 2013 style, but if these are the 2014 style I just might order up a set after I get my truck..

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The graphics are supposed to be the same. The only differences are the interior red brick accents and the wheels. Worth the cost of SE?

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The graphics are supposed to be the same. The only differences are the interior red brick accents and the wheels. Worth the cost of SE?

SE cost less than buying those options separate.

SE package cost 2295 and includes bed graphics, brick accent seats and beadlock wheel.

If you wanted those options and added them individually it would cost:
Bead Lock Wheels: 1165
Bed Graphics:1075
Accent seats: 750
Total: 2990

The accent seats are a different style from SE to Standard, and the wheels are different color so it would just depend on what you think looks better.

Last edited:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SE cost less than buying those options separate.

SE package cost 2295 and includes bed graphics, brick accent seats and beadlock wheel.

If you wanted those options and added them individually it would cost:
Bead Lock Wheels: 1165
Bed Graphics:1075
Accent seats: 750
Total: 2990

The accent seats are a different style from SE to Standard, and the wheels are different color so it would just depend on what you think looks better.

Exactly why it is a question. It will depend on taste, and if they were items they want on the truck. I can't imagine Ford selling them for more than they would cost separately. If it was Shelby American on the other hand....:superhack: