Expecting, Waiting, Anxiety, Addiction.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smithe6

Reaction score
My raptor gets born Tuesday and like an expectant father the anxiety of the wait is killing me. The wealth of information here is little to no relief. For some dang reason I am addicted to reading every post however mundane or exciting it may be. Although my Raptor does not seem to be as long as a wait as others has posted, this place makes each passing day worse than the last. The closer to arrival I get the more horrified at the thought of being a new Raptor owner I become. Will I be good enough to it. Will it like me. Will I be able to let my wife drive. Can I protect it from all the jealous environmentalists. Damn this place and all of you here. But don't stop posting I NEED TO KEEP READING cause in some way my sanity is tied to every one of you.

No regrets, I hope.
Gene

RPTR SE

Reaction score
Go to a crowded parking lot "mall" and give your wife the keys. It'll be yours for evermore!

OP
OP
S

smithe6

Reaction score
Too bad that will not work for me. Here in my family we only own and drive trucks. I have one of the few good wife's . Ha ha in two regards. We are both former Marines and we both love pickup trucks.

We are as anxious about the Raptor as we was with our first born. Well maby a little less, but not much.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time now... You will have to let your wife drive it and then she can buy her own... Enjoy the ride when it comes...

OP
OP
S

smithe6

Reaction score
I would not mind a second. I believe though she is looking at f150 xlt. But she loves the Raptor.

OP
OP
S

smithe6

Reaction score
I think that the best and worst thing I have done was to bisit this sight. Great and wonderful people here loads of information and an addiction to emerse myself every day while waiting on delivery. Knowing my truck is built and awaiting shipment makes every passing day more agonizing than the last. Each day closer but still to far.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wish you the best of luck in your wait. I personally finally broke down AFTER it was built waiting for it to be delivered.

So what mods have you already purchased and plan on having before it even arrives? I had a pile...

OP
OP
S

smithe6

Reaction score
I am going to wait for the truck to get here before it gets mods. Would hate to have it sold under me. I call svt every friday for updates. To make sure I know where it is.