ENCS Order Placed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beatarmy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently placed an order with the Exchange New Car Sales for a Tux Scab. Got a decent deal on it, hopefully it will be built! I have done some searching but can't find anything about what kind of priority ENCS orders have. My sales rep promised me that it would have priority, etc but for all I know my order is last in line.

Anyways, I am currently waiting on a build date and VIN...according to ENCS they don't have a dealer code or priority code, so I wasn't able to track through SVT's 1-800-number. Has anyone who placed an order through them had any luck tracking their order anywhere other than the ENCS website?

Thanks in advance!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Has anyone who placed an order through them had any luck tracking their order anywhere other than the ENCS website?...

Congrats on ordering, beatarmy! I believe that ENCS places their orders through specific dealerships, so if you PM me your order number and that dealership's name and location, I should be able to track it for you. Go ahead and send your details over to me and I'll check it out. :)

Crystal

OP
OP
B

beatarmy

Reaction score
Thanks Crystal and Mobilebeats!

I ended up paying a few hundred over invoice. Not as good as some of the discounts they used to have on Raptors (I think in 2010 they were in the 5-6k range), but I'm pretty happy with the price. Especially since I'm in Hawaii and don't have the option of buying from one of the invoice dealers without paying a ton for shipping it out there...

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good for you. I practically stole mine. Yes. Your order will be bumped to the top of the list. From order submitted to delivery at the port took just under three months.

I wish I was driving right now.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also ordered through ENCS and got a pretty good deal as well as a fast turn around. Order to deliver to Germany (subtract the 6-8 weeks that too the Army) was 4 months.
Congrats on the truck, but I'm fairly sure you got your name wrong. It's supposed to say Go Army, Beat Navy. No worries though, we all make mistakes.

OP
OP
B

beatarmy

Reaction score
Awesome, glad you got a good deal! Do you mind telling me how much of a discount you got? I've been tracking the rebates for a while but they have been steady at $500 (until last week when they bumped them up to $1500). The problem with ENCS is that you lose that rebate pretty quick when you have to pay an additional delivery/processing fee of almost $600.

And that's good to hear about the quick production time too, right now the earliest they can promise is 27 August, but I think that's probably a conservative estimate. Was the delivery as painless as they advertise?

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I also ordered through ENCS and got a pretty good deal as well as a fast turn around. Order to deliver to Germany (subtract the 6-8 weeks that too the Army) was 4 months.
Congrats on the truck, but I'm fairly sure you got your name wrong. It's supposed to say Go Army, Beat Navy. No worries though, we all make mistakes.

Haha I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that...I'm pretty sure I set my username up right. i ran it through spell check and everything

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ENCS does not put orders thru another dealer. They submit orders directly to Ford. I think the priority is 10 but not sure. You will get an allocation for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big_Tron

Reaction score
Thanks Crystal and Mobilebeats!

I ended up paying a few hundred over invoice. Not as good as some of the discounts they used to have on Raptors (I think in 2010 they were in the 5-6k range), but I'm pretty happy with the price. Especially since I'm in Hawaii and don't have the option of buying from one of the invoice dealers without paying a ton for shipping it out there...

When I was at RAF Lakenheath, the Raptors didn't have like any discounts! They had $500 off (military discount maybe?). If I didn't have my trade in and if I was deploying, i'd totally use them! Congrats!