Does anyone have a clear, close up, picture of the SE graphics??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

You need to see it on black too. I believe it's actually a clear decal and you are seeing the ruby red through it. On black, it's black except for the red outline on the SVT.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to see it on black too. I believe it's actually a clear decal and you are seeing the ruby red through it. On black, it's black except for the red outline on the SVT.

the black decal would look better on the white trucks Thats why I'm thinking Carbon Fiber look on mine

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Give me some time today and ill take pics of mine once the truck has been washed

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If these were available aftermarket I'd definitely consider ditching my original digital mud graphics on my '11.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks! I really appreciate it.. especially this quick! Now to see what he can come up with.

Sub'd!

Let us know what you/he comes up with. There are a few members here interested in the SE graphics. Not sure how close a friend he is or what you plan on paying, but perhaps a group purchase could drive the price down.

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go , got the truck washed and tried to get a good pic with the cell phone ..

thank you! I appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Sub'd!

Let us know what you/he comes up with. There are a few members here interested in the SE graphics. Not sure how close a friend he is or what you plan on paying, but perhaps a group purchase could drive the price down.

I'll definitely post up whatever we come up with. As of right now we were talking about making it a little more custom... the digital camo would be very hard to replicate and I don't want it to look like a cheap knock off! we're working on a couple ideas, but it'd be along the same lines as the SE ones (mostly an outline of the word Raptor in matte black with the inside of Raptor being clear to show the paint beneath and full SVT in matte black outlined in red). I'll see how that looks first then maybe add something to the inside of the word Raptor.

I'll see what we come up with and how much he wants to do it... then I'll ask about group discounts.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you! I appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I'll definitely post up whatever we come up with. As of right now we were talking about making it a little more custom... the digital camo would be very hard to replicate and I don't want it to look like a cheap knock off! we're working on a couple ideas, but it'd be along the same lines as the SE ones (mostly an outline of the word Raptor in matte black with the inside of Raptor being clear to show the paint beneath and full SVT in matte black outlined in red). I'll see how that looks first then maybe add something to the inside of the word Raptor.

I'll see what we come up with and how much he wants to do it... then I'll ask about group discounts.

Where did this effort take you?

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the life of me I can't find a good, close up, picture of them! If anyone with an SE could take a clear pic of their graphics it would be greatly appreciated!! I'd still like to buy OEM graphics but at over $400 per side I know I can have them done for much less. A good friend owns a detail shop and also does vinyl graphics... he asked me for a good pic of exactly what I want. If he can reproduce them to look exactly like the OEM then I'll have him do them... otherwise I'll keep looking around for a set of OEM ones.

thanks!!

where would i buy the 2014 OEM bed graphics. I can't find them.