Does anyone have a clear, close up, picture of the SE graphics??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the life of me I can't find a good, close up, picture of them! If anyone with an SE could take a clear pic of their graphics it would be greatly appreciated!! I'd still like to buy OEM graphics but at over $400 per side I know I can have them done for much less. A good friend owns a detail shop and also does vinyl graphics... he asked me for a good pic of exactly what I want. If he can reproduce them to look exactly like the OEM then I'll have him do them... otherwise I'll keep looking around for a set of OEM ones.

thanks!!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It might be hard for a vinyl shop to do an exact reproduction because they have some raised textured areas.
I did buy a set of the OE SE graphics, but on the fence about installing them. I have a black Raptor and parked beside a black SE that made mine look very plain Jane.
In my area the dealer wants $605 per side for the SE graphics.

D

Deleted member 12951

I can take more if you like but this is one I had on my phone. I am not the biggest fan of what Ford choose so not sure why someone would want to replicate it.

se4a3e8e.jpg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks way better on the black.

Attachments

• 1920399_10152014982039503_1796351489_n.jpg
    1920399_10152014982039503_1796351489_n.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 117
OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can take more if you like but this is one I had on my phone. I am not the biggest fan of what Ford choose so not sure why someone would want to replicate it.

se4a3e8e.jpg

based on the pics on the ford site I think it would look better on a white one (which is what I have coming in) than it does on the Ruby Red. I like that (at least on the white) it's a little more subtle than the standard graphics. In my opinion, it's almost TOO subtle on your Ruby Red!

If it's not too much trouble do you think you could take a pic straight on and as close as possible? I'd like to see how close to OEM my buddy can get.

thanks again!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
based on the pics on the ford site I think it would look better on a white one (which is what I have coming in) than it does on the Ruby Red. I like that (at least on the white) it's a little more subtle than the standard graphics. In my opinion, it's almost TOO subtle on your Ruby Red!

If it's not too much trouble do you think you could take a pic straight on and as close as possible? I'd like to see how close to OEM my buddy can get.

thanks again!

I'm gonna see what D-N-S can come up with I'm Thinking Raptor in Carbon Fiber and SVT in Blue to match my interior. On Oxford White, that should be hot as **** Then Blue behind the SVT on the fender vents. And the SVT letters on the bead lock wheels in Blue powder coat and the ring powder coated to match the wheel well flares

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! I really appreciate it.. especially this quick! Now to see what he can come up with.