Debate Rages On...Thoughts?

Which wheels should I go with?

• OEM SE Beadlocks / BFG AT

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Method NV / Center Caps / Goodyear Duratracs

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
throw the nvs on for the offset dismount the rims and keep them in the attic

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

the beadlocks in the attic

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would wear the methods and store the SE's somewhere safe

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry for a stupid question but what is the largest tire to fit on stock rim and stock shocks??

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I opted for the methods. Just preferred the look better. Plus the duratracs run a shit ton better. One thing I noticed is I am getting good some rubbing at full lock and going over speed bumps too quickly I can here the fender take a light smack. Any of you guys with a 0 offset getting this? Could it just be the duratracs I'm running?

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry for a stupid question but what is the largest tire to fit on stock rim and stock shocks??

not sure about that, i would think a 37" but based on the offset it's likely to rub the uca...though there are probably more informed guys on here with much more experience that can help you with that one.

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was waiting on other responses. How is noise and wet performance compared to stock tire?

Is that Duratrac a 35" tire?