Dealer came thru. 18 week wait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been waiting 18 weeks and all I hear is it's transit. Today the same truck as mine showed up ( it was ordered much after mine) the guy who ordered it woukdnt return calls , didn't put down any cash. It has a sun roof, mine didn't , they gave me the a roof for 500 bucks.
I pick it up tomorrow !

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been waiting 18 weeks and all I hear is it's transit. Today the same truck as mine showed up ( it was ordered much after mine) the guy who ordered it woukdnt return calls , didn't put down any cash. It has a sun roof, mine didn't , they gave me the a roof for 500 bucks.
I pick it up tomorrow !

Congrats, Gsteve; I can't wait to see some pics of your new rig!

Crystal

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pick it up tomorrow !

Looks like it all worked out for the best, enjoy!

RPTR SE

Reaction score
I'm sure it was worth the wait. Disappointing not to have it sooner...but, yours now!