Child Like Excitement !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEdgar26

Reaction score
Just go the call ... I have a VIN and a build date.

Now it's time to start figuring out what mods I want to do. Tonneau cover is first ... going with the Diamondback. Next are the wheels ... wife says the stock have to go.

I'm so STOKED !!!!!!!!!

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just go the call ... I have a VIN and a build date.

Now it's time to start figuring out what mods I want to do. Tonneau cover is first ... going with the Diamondback. Next are the wheels ... wife says the stock have to go.

I'm so STOKED !!!!!!!!!

Sounds like your wife is a keeper!

OP
OP
DEdgar26

DEdgar26

Reaction score
Congratz Man and Welcome to FRF - Don't forget first mod should be Mid Perch.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/perch-mod-discussion-5217/

Good call. I'll actually check with my dealer. He's already doing some stuff before I take delivery of it anyway.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Sounds like your wife is a keeper!

And then some ... this is her Christmas present to me ... well at least the permission to spend that much was granted from her.

:signs8:

Bill_C

Reaction score
Congrats. I just picked mine up Saturday. I need to let the bank account build up before I do any mods. I agree. the stock wheels need to go. I see some NV's in the future.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word from the Dealership ... he's going to do the mid-perch and alignment before I even have to take delivery of it. He said it would cost an extra 200. I can live with that.

Same here, dealership said today they would do for $200 and make sure alignment is golden prior to taking delivery. Raptor is on the rails...est delivery to dealership 2/6-2/10.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! I got the same "go ahead" from my domestic Goddess at x-mas. Have done what everyone else does, mid-perch, flip top box cover. Don't think I have to change much more, for now. Still grinning every time I "light er up" in the mornings. First truck I have purchased in decades that DOES NOT need a lot of aftermarket add ons from new to perform what I need it for. You are gonna love it!
P.S. And oh yeah.... the wife was wrong...... I still have all my friends since buying a Ford! ha ha. Enjoy brother.

OP
OP
DEdgar26

DEdgar26

Reaction score
And now it is time. I have received word from my dealer that my truck is in his possession and will be able to let me take delivery on Thursday. I'm going to have a very long two days. The reason for the delay is because the shop is doing a mid perch and they are running a bit behind.

STOKED !!!