Check out my new daily driver.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve737

Reaction score
image.jpg picked her up last night! I put 200 miles on it already and for the most part I like everything. However.... I thought it rides rough/bouncy do you think it will loosen up. Would the mid perch help? Thanks Steve

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Congrats

Hmmmm thats odd I drove my wifes uncles Sunday (270 miles on it when I drove it) and it was awesome :shrug:

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 43988 picked her up last night! I put 200 miles on it already and for the most part I like everything. However.... I thought it rides rough/bouncy do you think it will loosen up. Would the mid perch help? Thanks Steve

Great looking truck, that is weird as I've always thought the Raptors rode pretty nice.

The mid perch will help the bounciness but will firm things up a bit.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's bouncy because it's excited and itching to go off-road...

Congrats!

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking ride! Congrats. Just like a wild horse. Just needs to be ridden to tame it. Few more miles and a few mods she'll be in her groove. :happy107::party52::party52:

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! I ordered mine a few weeks ago and was considering changing my color choice from white to red, and your picture isn't making it any easier! My dealer actually called me today and said my order will be pulled at midnight tonight so I have another hour or so to change my mind... Arghh!

Congrats though, I hope you enjoy it.