Changed my 2014 order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After seeing pics of what all is in the SE package I decided it was a must have for me. I had to make a color change from ingot silver to tuxedo black also. Everything else remains the same 801a, front/rear camera, tailgate step, and bed extender. Who says old guys can't learn new tricks. Amanda Bynes wants Drake to murder her ******, I want Ford to murder my Raptor.:shocked::happy160:

Last edited:

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is going to be a sharp combo. If I could live with a black daily driver I would have went in that direction.

D

Deleted member 12951

I was reading on here that the SE is holding up builds, some commodity issues. I ordered SE on my truck from the beginning with Ruby Red but I have plenty of time to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was reading on here that the SE is holding up builds, some commodity issues. I ordered SE on my truck from the beginning with Ruby Red but I have plenty of time to wait.

I had read the same thing but my salesman didn't say anything about it. I should know more when I get the new DORA. I'm only in my third week of waiting so I figured I had nothing to lose.

D

Deleted member 12951

I sent an email to the salesman dealing with me, will see if he can find out anything and I will report back.

The Outrage

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was told this many months ago by my dealership. It turned out to not be the case, if it ever was, by the time the 2014 production started. My Special Edition Package-equipped Raptor was built during the first week of production.

D

Deleted member 12951

Dealer responded:

"We don’t know of any specific delay at this point. If I hear of something I will certainly be in touch to let you know."

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, my salesman just called to let me know that the change that I requested had gone through, so tuxedo black SE it is for me. He made no mention of any delays.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, my salesman just called to let me know that the change that I requested had gone through, so tuxedo black SE it is for me. He made no mention of any delays.

Did you order from Louisburg too?