Cant decide on color - so what has the best resale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 2014 a couple days ago but I'm spending way too much time trying to decide what color.

Black
Silver
Terrain

******* ALL look great to me. Especially all blacked out, which is what mine will be soon after I get it, with hood graphics with splatter graphics on the bed.

So moving beyond that - which color will have the best resale and hold their value best?

Terrain because it is Raptor specific? Black because its black? or Silver because it will show the least amount of paint wear?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Of those choices, black. But think with a raptor it is not as critical.

Sent using Tapatalk

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't really think it matters you won't see a big difference in price and colour choice. it might be a little harder to sell a Terrain Raptor as it's not a popular colour but don't really think it will effect price.
here are my colour picks.
1.Blue
2.Black/Red
3.Silver
4.Ruby Red
5.White
6.Terrain

D

Deleted member 12951

Interesting find. On edmunds when you look for resale, it shows color adjustment. Black and White show a deduction but red show an increase. Hmmm....

Sent using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On a in demand vehicle like the Raptor color is not going to play much of a part at all. It is more how well taken care of the truck is more than any issues with color. Black is always my favorite but Ruby Red will only be available on the SE so you most likely will not see as many. The terrain is a dream to keep clean and is a very interesting color albeit a love it or hate it color.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered my 2014 a couple days ago but I'm spending way too much time trying to decide what color.

Black
Silver
Terrain

******* ALL look great to me. Especially all blacked out, which is what mine will be soon after I get it, with hood graphics with splatter graphics on the bed.

So moving beyond that - which color will have the best resale and hold their value best?

Terrain because it is Raptor specific? Black because its black? or Silver because it will show the least amount of paint wear?

Cant understand why no one has said the obvious? Who in their right mind sells there RAPTOR? :insane: