Build completed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1k2go

Reaction score
My build was completed today! I walked it through the line in Dearborn. Can't wait to bring it back home. Not entirely sure how long it will take to get back to CA, but I'm itchin' already. Gonna have some lights waiting for it by the time it gets here.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My build was completed today! I walked it through the line in Dearborn. Can't wait to bring it back home. Not entirely sure how long it will take to get back to CA, but I'm itchin' already. Gonna have some lights waiting for it by the time it gets here.
morning..........

mine took 2 weeks

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Congrats on the birth of your truck, 1k2go! ;) It must have been amazing to see it built before your eyes; let us know when you bring it home!

Crystal

OP
OP

1k2go

Reaction score
Congrats on the birth of your truck, 1k2go! ;) It must have been amazing to see it built before your eyes; let us know when you bring it home!

Crystal

@Crystal - Absolutely amazing. Although I'm from Detroit, have friends family that works/worked for Ford; this is the first Ford I've purchased. I've been through a gamut of cars (BMW, Audi, VW, MB etc). Never an American Car, Never a Ford.

I'm beyond impressed with the way Dearborn operates, and excited to say I'm finally supporting those (friends and fam) and the city (Detroit/Metro-area) that raised me.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Crystal - Absolutely amazing. Although I'm from Detroit, have friends family that works/worked for Ford; this is the first Ford I've purchased. I've been through a gamut of cars (BMW, Audi, VW, MB etc). Never an American Car, Never a Ford.

I'm beyond impressed with the way Dearborn operates, and excited to say I'm finally supporting those (friends and fam) and the city (Detroit/Metro-area) that raised me.

Allow me to formally welcome you to the Ford family, 1k2go; we're glad to have you with us! As far as first Fords are concerned, you can't get much better than a Raptor. Not bad. Not bad at all. ;)

Crystal

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! My first Ford as well and absolutely love it! Mine took about 2 weeks to arrive in Phoenix after it was built.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts