Brought Her Home Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brought her home today, 4 months to the day from order. Like to thank Jones Ford in Buckeye, AZ and my Sale Rep Ryan for making this happen and at $500 over factory invoice! Best car buying experience I have ever had! Paperwork took all of ten minutes. Truck is awesome! its true what they say, as soon as your behind the wheel, the pain of the waiting is a distant and forgotten memory.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 143

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guten Tag

Best color out there. Sounds like they're a good dealership to work with. Good to know.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brought her home today, 4 months to the day from order. Like to thank Jones Ford in Buckeye, AZ and my Sale Rep Ryan for making this happen and at $500 over factory invoice! Best car buying experience I have ever had! Paperwork took all of ten minutes. Truck is awesome! its true what they say, as soon as your behind the wheel, the pain of the waiting is a distant and forgotten memory.

Gorgeous truck, BKA; looks like an awesome addition to your driveway! Thanks for sharing the pic. :)

Crystal