Black or Ruby Red Super cab special edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwf1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ruby Red SE spotted at Big Valley Ford in Portales, NM yesterday. didn't stop to see sticker price or anything but it was sitting there for sale.

stealth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Black SE is so nice. But I don't think I could ever get rid of my White Raptor...guess I'd just have to buy a 2nd one LOL

I can't blame you for not wanting to get rid of it because the oxford white looks bad ass too! The color makes the Raptor's black features really stand out - maybe too much for me. In fact, I almost considered a white one but liked the more subtle look of the black. Besides black and white, I'm also a big fan of the ingot silver. If you buy a second one they would look great side by side, lol.

Last edited:

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flood Ford in RI has a Ruby Red Screw SE with every option besides a bedliner I believe. Just was looking at it the other day while getting my 1 and only free oil change.

OP
OP
B

blbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT_Mayo
Was it a super cab or crew?

Looking for a super cab.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Crew Cab Ruby Red SE in Newport, TN at Rusty Wallace Ford... don't expect them to move off sticker though. Just stopped by to glance at it...salesman spent more time talking to me about my Raptor than we did about theirs lol.