Any way to bypass "Extended Inventory" when searching Fords website?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triggerfish

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a Raptor, and of course dealers are not willing to deal Raptors to other dealers so when I search in FL for one, there is nothing at my local dealer and everything else comes up as "extended dealer". I would like to find the actual dealer that has the vehicle so I can jump an a car that is coming in and see if I can make a deal.

Does anyone know of a way to bypass the "extended dealer" thing that pops up when I search in state?

Right now I would like Ruby Red, Blue, or white (in that order of preference).

Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep I've done the zip code way myself. One time I did an online chat with Ford and told them exactly what I was looking for and the next day they provided me list of the entire USA of the one I wanted. At that time there was only four to be found.

OP
OP
triggerfish

triggerfish

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, guys.

I'm on the hunt!! This is going to be a long process, I can tell.. but worth it.

ecb12

Reaction score
Look at the window sticker / vin and then google it. Should find where it's for sale pretty quickly.

twors888

Reaction score
When I was looking for one I kept doing that Ford search to try to find one and everytime I would call about one it was typically always sold.