Add another one to the list - 2014 ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I placed my order back in late February and received a build date of 4/28, will be ~10 weeks total order to delivery. Been reading up a lot around this forum, great place and glad to be a member.

Pics to come......

2014 White Screw
801A
Interior Accent package
Moonroof
Hood/Box graphics
Bed Extender
Tailgate Step
Front/Rear Camera
Spray-in bedliner

OP
OP
M

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:nono: this shit is unfuckingreal :throw:

Your order date was inline with mine, you should be getting a build date soon....hopefully. Positive your dealer has allocation?

I'm sure it's frustrating but try to relax, the first time you drive your Raptor all of the waiting will be forgotten. I've been wanting one since 2011-12 but my wife and I wanted to start a family and now have 2 kids, needed to put priorities first.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your order date was inline with mine, you should be getting a build date soon....hopefully. Positive your dealer has allocation?

I'm sure it's frustrating but try to relax, the first time you drive your Raptor all of the waiting will be forgotten. I've been wanting one since 2011-12 but my wife and I wanted to start a family and now have 2 kids, needed to put priorities first.

Yes (see below- owner sent me this last Friday. They are a VERY Small dealership) Mark told me back on Feb 25th that he called his zone manager and she told him that he would have allocation for me, but it would be for late April/or May production. I didn't doubt him for a minute. Mark is good friends with a very close friend of mine.

I know it will, but I made the mistake of driving my wifes uncles SCab the day after he picked it up and it just made things WAY WORSE! :banghead:

Attachments

• IMG953572-3.jpg
    IMG953572-3.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 53