3 Special Edition Raptors below MSRP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Optick

Reaction score
2 RR Special Edition Raptors $2000 below MSRP!!!

ALL RAPTORS SOLD!!! Mac Haik Ford in Desoto, TX has two fully loaded Ruby Red Special Edition SCrews Raptors on the lot for sale $2000 BELOW MSRP!!!

If interested, please contact Andy Sattler by phone or email:
Dealership: 855-797-8581
Cell: 972-965-3032
Email: [email protected]

I purchased my Raptor from Andy; he's a no hassle guy that will deal below MSRP. FRF Member, RDFTS, will verify this as he had a back-up deal worked with Andy. If/when you call, tell Andy you got his info from Jason on the forum. He will know to work with you guys from the beginning. Anyone else calling, he will try to sell at MSRP.
ALL RAPTORS SOLD!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6099_resized.jpg
    IMG_6099_resized.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_8888_resized.jpg
    IMG_8888_resized.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0112_resized.jpg
    IMG_0112_resized.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_9089_resized.jpg
    IMG_9089_resized.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People looking should act quick. I feel people are gonna start being denied orders soon.

OP
OP
Optick

Optick

Reaction score
People looking should act quick. I feel people are gonna start being denied orders soon.

I have already heard orders are being denied in quite a few places due to lack of allocation. These three Raptors are on the lot! Unless ordered, I have not seen a Special Edition go for much less than MSRP, and in some cases, they are being sold for MSRP+!

D

Deleted member 12951

I concur, Andy was a pleasure to deal with. I gave him a number for his Raptor and what I wanted for my trade at the time, no haggle, it was a done deal.

Sent using Tapatalk

dknox

Reaction score
Mac Haik Ford in Desoto, TX has two fully loaded Ruby Red Special Edition SCrews Raptors on the lot and one fully loaded Tuxedo Black Special Edition SCrew on the lot for sale BELOW MSRP!!!

If interested, please contact Andy Sattler by phone or email:
Dealership: 855-797-8581
Cell: 972-965-3032
Email: [email protected]

I purchased my Raptor from Andy; he's a no hassle guy that will deal below MSRP. FRF Member, RDFTS, will verify this as he had a back-up deal worked with Andy.

Just talked to Andy, very nice guy by the way. I ordered a Black 2014 SE on November 10th but I'm still waiting for it to built and delivered. So I called to check what Mac has. Although cheaper than what I've seen in the past, selling for sticker at $58,400, it's not close to the deal I got at McCree Ford. Unfortunately I'll wait the month for mine to be delivered.

D

Deleted member 12951

So are you saying that Andy is NOT selling them anything less than MSRP?

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Optick

Optick

Reaction score
Just talked to Andy, very nice guy by the way. I ordered a Black 2014 SE on November 10th but I'm still waiting for it to built and delivered. So I called to check what Mac has. Although cheaper than what I've seen in the past, selling for sticker at $58,400, it's not close to the deal I got at McCree Ford. Unfortunately I'll wait the month for mine to be delivered.

dknox, PM me if want to know more about the deals.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Has your order been pulled yet? Do you have a vin#??