3 day old Ruby Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkalley

Reaction score
Just traded my 11 month old FX4 as I had Raptor envy and the ****** wasn't helping the issue any longer.... I actually bought it with having driven a Raptor (I'm smart enough to know it was going to be awesome) and also having never seen a ruby red raptor in person! Actually I had never even sat in the truck! Truck totally exceeded my expectations. Only minor issue is my bed is a "little" crooked which I noticed just yesterday- it's off by about an inch from side to side at the cab. I called the dealer and looked online and this seems like a common issue BUT my truck has the factory bed line so I am worried if the daler adjusts it the bed finish will chip all around the screws. Anyone else deal w this? Besides that it is seriously the greatest vehicle ever invented!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I'm going to SEMA so this could get dangerous....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 284
OP
OP
D

Darkalley

Reaction score
Yes I'm in Bedminster NJ. I actually swung by the dealer in Randolph NJ and check out the window sticker "update"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 219

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just traded my 11 month old FX4 as I had Raptor envy and the ****** wasn't helping the issue any longer.... I actually bought it with having driven a Raptor (I'm smart enough to know it was going to be awesome) and also having never seen a ruby red raptor in person! Actually I had never even sat in the truck! Truck totally exceeded my expectations. Only minor issue is my bed is a "little" crooked which I noticed just yesterday- it's off by about an inch from side to side at the cab...

Congrats on the new rig, Darkalley! Are you going to have your dealership adjust the bed? Be sure to keep us in the loop; I'm always just a PM away if you need my help. :)

Crystal

Runnhyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also had the same miss alignment issue with my bed but didn't notice till a month after having it my feeler told me it wAs from excessive off-roading and would not cover it this has left me a bit sour please keep us informed if you have it fixed thanks a lot and awesome truck your gonna love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk