2014 Waiting To Order!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattty1999

Reaction score
I'm a new member but have been following this forum for the last year. I am on the waiting list to order a 2014 Screw and the wait is killing me just to order. That being said is anyone else waiting to place there order for a 2014?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats, personally there really isn't a pull to upgrade unless there is a significant change to warrant it. Which color/options are you going with?

OP
OP
M

Mattty1999

Reaction score
I'm going Race Red and Crew. No other options. I wasn't planning on a Raptor until 2015 but I'm afraid Ford won't build one after 2014.

Steve737

Reaction score
I'm waiting as well. I'm going to go with the special addition I'm leaning toward the tuxedo black but may do the ruby red. I'm also waiting to see when they will officially announce the f150 redesign. I do want to mod it but I'm still learning from the site which mods to go with. Steve

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
only updates are the pos mft, and hid headlights, minimal frame support which is already halnded.

$1700 for dawson's hid's are cheapre than 55k for a new truck.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be ordering a 2014 Scab with most options. Tuxedo Black again. No bead locks, bed extender, tailgate step and no graphics. Might do the SE. Need to see what the price difference will be. I know most people go with the Screw but I personally like the looks of the original Raptor.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a new member but have been following this forum for the last year. I am on the waiting list to order a 2014 Screw and the wait is killing me just to order. That being said is anyone else waiting to place there order for a 2014?

Order banks open in less than a month, so it's not far off.