2014 Special Edition in 10 days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool

Didn't you ever think about selling it out right tho? Or was that part of the deal to get the '14 @ invoice?

I'm sure you could find a buyer for the Terrain on here easily

Welcome BTW :cheers:

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool

Didn't you ever think about selling it out right tho? Or was that part of the deal to get the '14 @ invoice?

I'm sure you could find a buyer for the Terrain on here easily

Welcome BTW :cheers:

* Excellent point! I done some figuring when i traded mine in also and honestly by the time you calculate the savings in the sales tax it was a better option for me to trade than sell. I got mine at invoice also + delivery and prep charges. I also advertised for the same value as if i had sold it out right and had little interest at that value! These Raptors seem to really hold there trade in values remarkable, i was actually taken back when they gave me a trade in value of right at six thousand less than i purchased it for new with just over 35,000 miles on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1628.jpg
    IMG_1628.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

twors888

Reaction score
Just traded my 2013 S/crew in on a 2014 ruby red edition, got it at invoice and dealer gave me 49,200 trade for my terrain color S/crew with 14k miles

49,200 is pretty good on trade.

I have a 2014 Black Super Crew Special Edition (3k miles) and I just tried to trade it in to get my wife a new SUV. They were trying to offer me 50k for it.

I told them no way I would keep it for that and attempt to sell it out right.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, trade price is good. Figure the dealer wants to make around $3,000 (No matter what they tell you) on the used sale. So if they sell it for $3,000 over what you paid....thats 3k less than new. I dont know about you but i wouldnt pay $3,000 less than a new one to buy used, just buy a new one.

--John

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to Car Max and was offered $34k for my 2011 Raptor with just under 77,000miles. My dealer beat that by 500 plus I saved almost 2k in sales tax on the '14 Raptor. Might have gotten better but in the long run I happy as a pig in....:burnout: