2014 order placed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rid of my 2010 Raptor when I bought my house, been wanting to get back in one ever since. Finally got the deal done yesterday and ordered my 2014 scab, tuxedo black, 801a, moonroof, and front and rear camera. Can't wait for this thing to get built and to get behind the wheel again. Happy I was able to get an order in as well. Been shopping around the Midwest for the past couple of weeks and finally got a dealer that would negotiate. Now the waiting game begins. Just happy I was able to secure one! :gr_grin:

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
Got rid of my 2010 Raptor when I bought my house, been wanting to get back in one ever since. Finally got the deal done yesterday and ordered my 2014 scab, tuxedo black, 801a, moonroof, and front and rear camera. Can't wait for this thing to get built and to get behind the wheel again. Happy I was able to get an order in as well. Been shopping around the Midwest for the past couple of weeks and finally got a dealer that would negotiate. Now the waiting game begins. Just happy I was able to secure one! :gr_grin:

Congrats on your order. Stay busy and keep your mind off it and it will go by quicker, (maybe lol).

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Congrats, RCT! I'll be happy to provide you with weekly updates on your truck's status; just send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location. I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

drkangel

Reaction score
Nice! I'm in Northern IL and am finally, FINALLY finishing up organizing my finances to make sure I can afford this behemoth. Went to my local dealership whom I had talked with a little over a month ago. They said that in my area, there are 36 on order but only 6 will be built (according to the factory Ford pimp). So, they can't help me. I tried three other dealers. A day later, one said the same thing. One dealer has said that they already have an uncommitted on order and that I can have it. I go in Friday evening to finalize it. Hopefully we both get what we want.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...One dealer has said that they already have an uncommitted on order and that I can have it. I go in Friday evening to finalize it. Hopefully we both get what we want.

Fantastic news, drkangel! I'm happy to track your order for you, too; just PM me your info (listed above) and I'll hook you up!

Crystal

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crystal,

I'll be in touch with you. Would like to get updates on my order as well

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crystal, I just ordered my 17 year old son a Blue Flame Metallic S/CREW Raptor 0n 5/12/14. Would really appreciate if you would be willing to provide me updates. Thanks!