2014 F-150 Redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fwiw, according to my dealer, the new truck will be 700lbs lighter and available with a 4.4 TT diesel. says ford wants to get rid of the 250

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fwiw, according to my dealer, the new truck will be 700lbs lighter and available with a 4.4 TT diesel. says ford wants to get rid of the 250

The biggest customer complaint about Ford F series right now is MPG on the 6.2's. So, you just might have hit this nail dead on...

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'd rock a diesel Raptor...

I don't know exactly what's going on, but I know there is supposed to be big changes for the 2014 Raptures.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will not rock a Diesel 1/2 ton Pick UP ever, especially with all the pollution crap they have on them now a days, dpf, maintenance. It's just not worth it. Yea you do a DPF delete and tune they rock, but it will not be covered by warranty when you do so. Sorry this a sore subject for me.............arr

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I read it was a redesign for the F150 75th anniversary in 2014 or something. At least I thought that was the reasoning for the rumors of a drastic redesign.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
22300 in 2 1/2 years. Don't be hatin'.

Do you really think they would do a front end refresh for one model year ? I'm hoping they did this refresh to stall another year so they can R and D new prototypes so they can get to that federally mandated mpg increase.

Then I can pay this one off buy a new 2015 and take this one to the TRR.....with no worries about how I'm getting home if I break it in half.

Sent from my ancient ass HTC EVO

Last edited: