2014 Cloth Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
With those seats, they appear to be the same as the Leather seats in my raptor. That being said, they would need to be removed before going to leather. All new leather seat covers, the bottom cushion cover, backrest cover, and headrest cover on the 2 fronts and the bench seat in the rear plus 3 rear headrests and you are looking at a large amount of money. If you wanted, put some thought into it, make your interior unique! Have an upholstery shop completely re-do your seats.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you know how to use hog ring pliers. They can be a little challenging if you have never used them before.

OP
OP
F

funkcanna

Reaction score
Joe, they're the all black ones.

I'll definitely be getting an upholstery place to fit them for me, no idea how to install the, myself!

alihasan

Reaction score
Cloths seats

Dear
Hi I am in dubai
I have already bought new raptor 2014 with cloths seats.
I will receive it after 10 days.
You have already experience with these raptors here. Can you please advise me about that: bed cover, leather...

Thanks

coder

Reaction score
If you are going to install the leather yourself let it sit out in the sun and warm up a little before installing them, it helps the leather stretch and go on easier.

Also don't get rid of the cloth covers before you know the leather ones fit for sure, sometimes there is different cushioning for cloth and leather seats and they might not fit right.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Keep us updated. I use a steam iron to flatten headrests out that I do that have thick designs that pull the leather. The seat backs on the front seats have zippers on the back. They are simple to remove. Not sure about the cushion. The headrests are easy to. All 5 besides the center rear, that year model, you can take them out, pull the folding mechanism out so its just foam left. Fold the foam and pull it out. I have videos on YouTube. I'm raptor custom embroidery on YouTube. Let me know if you would like for me to send you some leather for your center console, visors and gauge cluster. I can put almost any logo on them as well. The center console upgrade is awesome with the 1/2" foam I include. You will just need to find an upholstery shop to do the install. They will do a good job, its just like any other leather install.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk