2014 Base Model Interior Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

funkcanna

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I've recently bought a new 2014 Raptor which gets delivered in a couple of weeks. I live in Abu Dhabi and the 801a model is over $20,000US extra and I decided it wasn't worth it, so went for the base model and will upgrade the things I'm going to want, rather than pay the 20k extra. Only thing is the dealer here doesn't have any base models available for me to see. I've already paid cash for it so there's no turning back, but would be very grateful if any of you have a base model and could upload a couple of pics of the interior so I know what to expect. Does anyone have any 2014 base model pics, ideally the interior?

Thanks!

Jakethesnake

Reaction score
Hi funkcanna- don't mean to pry, but did you have any contacts in the States that could have ordered a fully loaded Raptor for you, which would have been the same price paid in UAE for the base model? My biggest issue was the cloth seat interior on the base model. Btw- the 20k markup for 801a package is criminal in my my opinion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Jakethesnake

Reaction score
Base model in UAE is different from base model in USA. Cloth seats, seen in it person. Only positive thing the Gulf Spec Raptor has over USA spec is the larger transmission cooler.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought cloth seats in the Raptor where limited to commercial/fleet customers?

Jakethesnake

Reaction score
As did I until I visited the dealership in Dubai.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah I see. Well you can get all the stuff you want cheaper than what ford wants for it. Adjustable pedals? Whatever. Cooled seats? I didn't need them. Sony sound system? Garbage to put it mildly. I did want the HID head lights though.

Jakethesnake

Reaction score
For sure. My point was that the UAE stripped down model equates to 57,000 usd. For that money, you could purchase a fully loaded USA model and ship it RORO or container, pay import duty, and be near that same amount. Only downside being fear of warranty work performed by international ford dealership. Just my .02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir