G & P Racings Truck Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just outta curiosity, whats a cage like that cost, and how long did it take?

If you call Connor at Outlaw he can work with you on pricing..Welcome to Outlaw Raptor
There are a lot of options and different ways of doing things...
Also if you bring the truck to them with no interior it helps differ the cost..
9-10-12,000 +..Depending...Thats with a SCORE certification....

Last edited:
OP
OP
G & P Racing

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Having a SCORE tagged ( yes, there is a tag on the A Pillar drivers side ) means that it was built to the SCORE rulebook and inspected and approved by them. Connor and Melvin ( his top fab guru ) took the truck down to the Score tech center and had it inspected. Good question about the test hole for wall thickness, I don't know, would have to ask Connor but I would think that in this day and age they would just use a sonic test meter to gauge the wall.
Any event will have a tech inspection, having it tagged just makes that one portion of process smoother.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see they pulled the windshield to install the cage. Does the original go back in?

Also, about how much weight does it add? And Did you do anything to the suspension to compensate for the added weight?

The truck looks great, and I really like the use of the different aftermarket parts.

Thanks,
Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see they pulled the windshield to install the cage. Does the original go back in?

Also, about how much weight does it add? And Did you do anything to the suspension to compensate for the added weight?

The truck looks great, and I really like the use of the different aftermarket parts.

Thanks,
Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

The factory windshield is put back in and is legal to run with in our class..
I put the truck up on the scale after the snowball and it came in at 7040 Lbs. This was with 3/4 of gas in the tank and a bunch of gear..
I will be posting up the great suspention mod's that Outlaw and Icon are helping us out with...
Thanks for the comp's Joe

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

They still drill a hole for thickness check and tag the chassis?

Nope...
No need for holes it's done with a Ultrasonic tester.
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges Wall Thickness