Why Adams over others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have used lots of different products over the years from Meguiar's, Griot's, 3M, P21s and others each with great success. I am not asking you to bad mouth the competition but what advantage or difference does Adam's have over the others? Thanks very much and I am looking forward to meeting you all at the Linginfelter collection on the 20th.

Update 5/20/2013
I really like the Detail Spray very much, The Super VRT is the best plastic and Rubber conditioner I have every used! Glass sealant is great at first but did not last long, I have reapplied and will up date soon, my first try may have been off because of a harsh wash soap at the jet sprayer.

More products are on the way to test!!

Update 6/10/2013

The detail spray is the best I have ever used and now rate it #1 solo. I notice that after a rain the road film is not as bad. It does not smear when wiping it off it's just a great product and works great for the fender flairs.

Super VRT still out performs my previous products.

All purpose cleaner works well.

I tried the waterless wash which worked well but am not ready to trust it yet and still prefer a water wash. It works for light road grime, pollin, bird droppings but heavier dirt could be to much for it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WRCRaptor

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was at the lingenfetler collection on sat and bought a few products to try. I am still looking for comments from the Adams rep on what their advantages are over others. Products to comment on are Wheel cleaner, wax, detail spray.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No experience with Adams, but i do have some experience with other higher end detail products. It's hard to explain why they're better, they just are. That's definitely not for everything, but just a general statement. I just recently started using nicer stuff that you can't just go pick up in stores and I've been impressed so far. Washes lift grime and rinse easier, clays pick up more with less passes, and my wax looks SO much better than your general turtle wax.

Are you using Meguires general retail stuff or they're professional stuff?

Also, a lot of Adams and other high end stuff is concentrated, just a little will do you. Like instead of 10 capful of wash soap in a bucket, only one. So it may seems like a lot of money for a little product, but it's usually meant to be diluted a lot.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well let me be blunt------this is something that I take seriously as a heart attack. What would you like to now? I can comment and will do so in detail but only on three of the products that I have used several times. What would you like to know about?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in answering here. Glad to hear you are considering our products!

Just a few reasons to give our product lineup a chance:
  • Adam's is a small business. We make our products in small batches to ensure quality control. Everything is bottled/labeled/packed/shipped by hand. No monster warehouse automation for us.
  • We are committed to products that are made in the USA. That's an ideal that Adam and our team take VERY seriously.
  • Adam's offers the industry's only 110% money back guarantee. If you try any of our prod cuts and you aren't happy with them, we will refund your money plus kick you 10% extra for your trouble. We are confident enough in our products to offer such a guarantee. If we didn't produce quality products, the company wouldn't survive with the 110% guarantee. :)
  • We strive to offer the best customer service in the business, or any business for that matter. We offer live chat though our website, we often all give out our cell phone numbers, and there is almost always someone available to help answer any questions that you may have. Heck, I even respond to forum questions on Sunday nights. ;)

Hopefully that gives you some food for thought. As an added bonus, you can always use the coupon code RAPTOR to get 10% off any time you order!

OP
OP
WRCRaptor

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Nick for the great response. I have picked up detail spray, super vtr and the glass sealant to try. Every few years I try new stuff and have not really found a truly bad product although some have proven to be not totaly to my liking. I really like P21s wax, P21s paint cleaner, griots wheel cleaner and speed shine, also meguiers gold wax.

I was looking for comments on the Adams product line and why one may like a product better then a competitor. I am trialling a few of the Adams products now and will give feedback soon.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Nick for the great response. I have picked up detail spray, super vtr and the glass sealant to try. Every few years I try new stuff and have not really found a truly bad product although some have proven to be not totaly to my liking. I really like P21s wax, P21s paint cleaner, griots wheel cleaner and speed shine, also meguiers gold wax.

I was looking for comments on the Adams product line and why one may like a product better then a competitor. I am trialling a few of the Adams products now and will give feedback soon.

Will tell you after using the Revive Fine Hand Car Polish with my Makita 6040 and the softest pad Meguires makes the results were in a word spectacular. Went ahead and used the Americana Carnauba on it after that because I want to wait to see how long it shines and hold up by itself. Has been a couple of weeks and looks outstanding. In a couple more weeks will go ahead and use the Machine Super Sealant and let it cure for 24 hours then hit it with the Americana again.

Did my 2013 JK in billet silver Friday with the Americana (Nick sorry you can beat me I did not take any pics but will in a couple of weeks when I do it again) and I give my promise that it did look like liquid metal the shine was so intense and deep. The jeep has a lot of powder coat, fiberglass and plastic mainly fenders and the VRT product worked very very well. The VRT does not give the high gloss shine some products do and that is what I want (shellac look is not for me esp on tires).

So far all of the products have exceeded my expectations esp the Revive! Went ahead and pitched my Show Car Glaze that I used when I would show my bike it was so superior…

Glad to see another person here who is serious about keeping the machine looking good!!!!

Last edited: